The sales funnel can be a powerful tool if put together properly. Let’s examine 7 important steps to creating an effective sales funnel.
1. Where are you today and where do you want to be tomorrow? Think about it. Talk it out among your team of key players. It might take you an hour or it might take you a week to find the answers, but you will simply be wasting your time if you don't define your ultimate target.
2. Who do you wish to reach and what is it they are looking for? You can waste your time calling up prospects and telling them about your business looking for that one diamond in the rough, or you can target your market with a functioning sales funnel. You need to prospect those that you relate to. You need to know who that customer is and what it is they want. Then you can proficiently target them. When you are communicating on the same level you’ll enjoy success.
3. Setting up a Capture Page Once you know where you are and who the right target market is, you won’t have any trouble creating a strong capture page. Make sure your headline shows your personality and what people need to know about you. The heart of any sales funnel is to find common ground and then work from there.
4. Creating a Sales Page The sales page ties to the capture page. It’s here where you’ll have to make some decisions. If you can narrow down your prospects by running a very targeted campaign you can save yourself time. Use a good writer and you can significantly convert your conversion rate.
5. Your Newsletter Once you have your first 4 steps in place, you need to get a newsletter rolled out before you start campaign one. Provide information that educates and tells those receiving the newsletter why to choose you. Target your newsletter in the same manner you target other traffic.
6. Advertising Your advertising needs to be very clickable. You don’t want your targeted audience to even stop and think about it for a second. You want them to click through.
7. The Campaign Now you are ready for your campaign. Of course, without targeted traffic you have no campaign and no sales. While there is plenty more to building a successful sales funnel, these seven steps will get you started onto your road to success.
Why Spend Thousands of Your Hard-Earned Dollars on Copywriting, When You Can Easily Learn to Do It Yourself?
Discover the Fast, Easy, Foolproof System You Can Use to Write Great Sales Copy ... Even If You Flunked High School [...]